Instructions for online registration:

To register for Community Service, Community Labor, Tree Farm, CalTrans, Graffiti Removal, Hospital & Morgue or Teen Programs the following is needed:

  1. Fill out CASP application under the Court Ordered Volunteer Tab
  2. Submit your Court or Probation Referrals*
  3. Submit your Picture ID*
  4. Pay registration fee: Click Here for online store

  • Our office will receive an emailed confirmation of your application and payment within 24 hours.

  • Our office will contact you by phone within 72 hours to complete registration and place you at a community service site.

* Please note:
  • Hospital & Morgue (HAM) program participants must complete registration in- person.
  • Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign application in-person.
  • Online registrations must submit required documents.
Fax #: (909) 623-2568
Text: (909) 973-6713

First Name*
Last Name*
Date of Birth*
Court Case #*
What Court Referred You?*
How many hours do you need to complete?*
Due Date/Court Date*
Employment Status
Email Address *
Home Address*
Zip Code*
Best Contact #*
Program Registration Request*
Cal Trans   
Tree Farm/Labor   
Community Service   
Hospital & Morgue Program Youth/Juvenile Services   
Special Request
Transfer Request
Court Order Community Service: Do you have a trade or a skill and prefer to do community services utilizing your ability? If so, please insert your skill, education or ability.
My failure to begin my community service or provide the court with the COMPLETION CERTIFICATE on or before the due date may result in the issuance of an arrest warrant.*
I understand   
I must return my time sheet to the community service office on or before the due date. The community service office will issue me a letter of completion for the court verifying the amount of hours. (Courts will not accept original time sheets.)*
I understand   
I understand that no Workers Compensation Insurance or benefits are provided.*I understand   
The fee to process an extension is $10.00. I understand that it is my responsibility to notify Volunteer Center of any extension I receive within 2 weeks or my case will be closed and all processing fees will apply. *
I understand   
I have entered into an agreement with the Inland Valley Volunteer Resource Center (herein after “IVVRC”) to perform hours of unpaid community service for a non-profit or government agency to which I will be referred by IVVRC.*
I agree   
a. Voluntary Participation. I agree that, if I suffer any injury or illness arising out of, and in the course of, performing the community service, I will not be entitled to recover any workers’ compensation benefits.*
I agree   
b. Release. I hereby agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributes, guardian and legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue or attach contractor of IVVRC on account of injury, illness or damages resulting from negligence or other acts, how*I agree   
c.Indemnification. I hereby agree to indemnity and save IVVRC harmless from all liability for loss, damage or injury to the person or property of another resulting from my negligence or misconduct in the course of my participation in the volunteer service*
I agree   
I understand that my failure to comply will result termination and referral back to the sentencing judge.*
I understand   
I understand that there will be no charge for initial Progress Report issued but an administrative fee of $20.00 will be charged for each additional Progress Report thereafter.*
I understand   
I understand I may live in an area serviced by another provider, but I choose to be serviced by this office.*
I understand   
Today's Date*
Parent or Gardians Signature (juveniles)