Community Alternative Sentencing Program

Instructions for registration: To register for Community Service, Tree Farm, Labor, CalTrans, Graffiti Removal or the HAM program, the following is needed:

1. P Please submit your picture ID and your court or probation referrals/information in person, at our office or by fax, email or text. 

2. P Please fill out a CASP application @ (tab- Court Ordered Programs) or request a paper application @ our office.

3. P Please pay program fee by cash, debit or credit w/2.75% card fee @ our office or at

*Payment plan or financial assistance may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please fill out the Finacial Aid request application by clicking the link. 

We Accept Cash, Money Orders, Debit & Credit (2.75% processing fee)

Se habla español

Fee’s Effective Date 01/01/2018

 Your Cart 
 Show Inventory